Loading...
Sabtu, 03 Mei 2014

BACK TO DECEMBER ( Taylor Swift )


I'm so glad you made time to see me
How's life, tell me how's your family?
I haven't seen them in a while
You've been good, busier than ever

We small talk, work, and the weather
Your guard is up and I know why
Because the last time you saw me
It still burned in the back of your mind
You gave me roses and I left them there to die

So this is me swallowing my pride
Standing in front of you
Saying I'm sorry for that night
And I go back to December all the time

It turns out freedom aint nothing but missing you
Wishing that I realized what I had when you were mine
(berharap saya akan menydarinya ketika memikirkanmu)

I go back to December, turn around and make it all right
(saya kembali ke deswembr, mengingat dan mmbuat semua mnjd baik)
I go back to December all the time
( saya kembali disetiap wktu diblan desember)

These days I haven't been sleeping ( dihari itu aku tdak tdur)
Staying up playing back myself leaving( brdiri mengingat kmbli khidpanku dlu)
When you birthday passed ( ktika kmu ulangthun)
And I didn't call ( dan ak tdk mnelvon)

Then I think about summer, all the beautiful times ( kmudian aku brpndpat tntg musim pnas, semua sngat indh pda wktu it)
I watched you laughing ( sya mlihat kmu trtwa)
From the passenger side ( dari smping penumpang)
And I realized I loved you in the fall ( dan aku mnyadari aku jatuh cinta pdamu)

And then the cold came, the dark days ( dan kmudian salju dtg dihri yg glap)
When fear crept into my mind ( ktika rsa tkut mncul ddlm fkiranku)
You gave me all your love ( kmu mmberikan sluruh cintamu)
And all I gave you was goodbye ( dan smwa yg kuberi kmu mnolakny)

So this is me swallowing my pride
Standing in front of you
Saying I'm sorry for that night
And I go back to December all the time

It turns out freedom aint nothing but missing you
Wishing that I realized what I had when you were mine
I go back to December, turn around and change my own mind (ak kmbali pda blan desembr,mngingat,dan mrubah pndrianku)
I go back to December all the time

I miss your tan skin, your sweet smile ( aku mrindukn kulitmu yg cklat, snyum yg mnis)
So good to me, so right ( sngat baik u/ku,sngat bgus)
And how you held me in your arms (dan bgaimna kmu mmgangku dngn tnganmu)
That September night ( d mlm septembr)

The first time you ever saw me cry (ini prtma kali kmu mmbuatku mnngis)
Maybe this is wishful thinking (mgkin itu impian khayalan)
Probably mindless dreaming (mngkin mimipi tnpa prtimbangan)
But if we loved again I swear I'd love you right ( tp jka kta sling mncintai lg sya brjnji sya akn sngat mncintaimu)

I'd go back in time and change it but I can't ( sya kmbli ke wktu it dan mrubhny tp sya tdk bsa)
So if the chain is on your door, I understand ( jd,jka htimu msh trtutup, aku mngrti)

But this is me swallowing my pride
Standing in front of you
Saying I'm sorry for that night
And I go back to December

It turns out freedom aint nothing but missing you
Wishing that I realized what I had when you were mine
I go back to December, turn around and make it all right
I go back to December, turn around and change my own mind
I go back to December all the time

All the time...

 
TOP